Develop insightful strategy | Build innovative products | Drive revenue growth
• Implementing growth marketing tactics and strategies to drive revenue
• Proven ability to design and implement highly successful marketing campaigns
• Spearheading new product development including strategy, launch and growth
• Experienced at managing digital and mobile solutions in Financial Services
• Skilled at leading cross-functional teams to achieve business goals
• Ability to effectively prioritize critical projects to align with business objectives
2018 - Present
As the Vice President of Digital Product Management for Fiserv I have responsibility for the strategy, roadmap, resource allocation and overall profitability of the Architect Online Banking and Mobile platform. The Architect product is the flagship online banking solution for the Fiserv Digital Banking Group, and is leveraged by hundreds of financial institutions nationwide.
Growth Marketing & Product Management
2016 - 2017
Responsible for establishing and leading the Growth Marketing practice and HCH Product Innovation Lab for Harland Clarke. Our Enterprise Solution Delivery team is a leading provider of eCommerce products and solutions for the largest retailers and banks nationwide. Responsibilities include leading teams across: Growth Marketing, Product Management, eCommerce, Innovation, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Mobile and UI/UX Design.
Head of Mobile Growth Marketing
2014 - 2015
Responsible for mobile marketing initiatives within Facebook, the #1 Social Media site in the world. Leader within the prestigious Facebook Growth Marketing Team. Scope includes onboarding and engagement of users in emerging and developed markets (150+ countries) globally across APAC, LATAM, EMEA and Americas. P&L and financial management responsibilities for a department within a company with a $212B market cap. Direct leadership responsibility for mobile marketing, data analytics, operations and business development.
Global Mobile Commerce
2010 - 2014
As director of Dell’s global mobile team I have responsibility for developing and executing a comprehensive mobile strategy for a Fortune 50 company with annual revenues exceeding $16 Billion. Dell’s mobile solutions are comprised of omni channel HTML5 mobile browser solutions, native mobile applications and SMS solutions. Our mobile strategy consists of commerce, support and content for each of our four primary business units: Consumer, Small-Medium Business, Public/Large Enterprise (PLE) and Channel. Additionally, our mobile strategy was developed to encompass the global nature of the Dell.com business which currently operates in 166 countries worldwide.
2006 - 2010
Responsible for developing a mobile banking strategy for Huntington Bank, a $56 billion financial institution serving one million households. Created and executed a project plan that resulted in the successful launch of mobile solutions on-time and under budget allowing Huntington to gain a competitive advantage over our regional competition.
eCommerce & Marketing
1999 - 2006
Conceptualize and implement fully integrated marketing and advertising campaigns for a $4 billion financial institution, while focusing on delivering a consistent brand message to specific targeted audiences. Generate revenue by managing the content of the corporate website and the development of online initiatives. Manage a $2.7 million annual budget and a team of three associates.
• Facebook - Led Mobile Growth Marketing and added 35MM incremental users
• Dell - Generated $129MM in revenue through mobile with CAGR of 105%
• Product Management & Marketing experience – 18 years
• International experience in EMEA, APJ, Latin America and India
• Best-in-Class awards and recognition from eTail, Keynote and Foresee Satisfaction
• BS from Purdue University in Business/Marketing
• MBA from Butler University in Business/Marketing
• Developed the HCH Product Innovation Lab to drive revenue growth and expense reduction
through artificial intelligence, augmented reality and chatbot technology.
Specialties: Strategy, Growth Marketing, Product Management, eCommerce, Mobile, Artificial Intelligence, Digital, Advertising, Branding.
Butler University, MBA
1997 - 2002
Purdue University, BS
1992 - 1996